Intercultural Training for more than 80 countries
Since 1999, CultureWaves supports companies in their international business as well as during the process of change and internationalisation.
Benefit from the intercultural competence of our experts and request a quote for intercultural training.
Intercultural competence for your international business success
Does your international business role have a direct impact on the success of your company?
- negotiate with and talk to customers, suppliers and colleagues in different countries?
- work with multicultural teams, virtually or face-to-face?
- think that collaboration with your business partners and colleagues in other countries could run more smoothly and effectively?
With intercultural training you can develop your skills for working in an international context. You also have the possibility to reflect, experience and try out different communication styles, new behaviour and courses of action.
Please contact us: We would be happy to advise you on suitable formats eg. intercultural training, workshops, seminars or coaching for your business needs.
Intercultural training – How, where and for whom?
- one-day or two-day training
- individual or group training
- face-to-face or virtual
- tailored to the target group with a thematic and behaviour-oriented focus that can be customised to your needs
- content can be delivered as a workshop, interactive presentation or keynote speech
- on-site or off-site
- individual training or coaching approach focussing on individual topics such as leading in specific cultures, presenting effectively to an international audience, etc.
- process-oriented, embedded in a comprehensive training programme or as single development measure
- for employees of all levels, professionals and leaders, in teams or as specific function or task training
CultureWaves follows a systemic approach. As your expert partner, we aim to create sustainable customer relationships with internationally operating companies.
Intercultural training – methodology and approach
CultureWaves training is behaviour-oriented and characterized by a focus on the participants’ needs, using an interactive approach and ensuring practical relevance.
Our wide variety of training methods utilise background information for the improved understanding of a culturally different business mentality, interactive group exercises and individual exercises, up-to-date videos and graphics. Also included are studies, discussions, reflection, simulations and role plays done individually or in groups as well as practice-oriented recommendations for your business success.
Our goal: practical benefits which have a direct effect on participants’ working life. It goes without saying that we routinely evaluate our work and focus on continuous improvement.
Embracing diversity: the multicultural CultureWaves expert team
Our trainers have a wide experience with living and working in different cultures and – as country experts – have special expertise for some target cultures.
All intercultural training can be provided in German and English; additional languages are available upon request.
If you need intercultural training or workshop facilitation for a larger participant group, we can offer a bicultural or multicultural trainer team.
The CultureWaves trainer team is made up of more than 120 qualified experts with multiple years of international professional and training experience in various sectors and positions.
What participants say about our Intercultural Training
“My colleagues and I had high expectations and they have been exceeded.”
“I would like to tell you again personally that your workshop was very, very good. A very open and positive atmosphere, many practical examples, true integration of all participants, “take-aways” for all levels of experience …. Excellent all around! Thank you!”
“Very good practical examples, a lot of interaction, very competent presenters“
“I did like the examples, the teamwork that was created, and the method by which it was presented.”
“Thank you very much for this training! It has certainly opened up a whole new perspective for me. It has made me realize why committing is so important. And of course, the games and study cases have been sensational! Thank you!“
“Thank you again for a very insightful day and I hope that we will cross paths again.”
We look forward to talking to you about our experience and our references.