CultureWaves webinars address experts and leaders who work internationally and would like to further their know-how on intercultural collaboration.
Make use of our intercultural expertise to offer your managers and employees the opportunity to deepen their intercultural understanding and to expand their communication competency. Benefit from the advantages of e-learning by providing webinars to employees from different countries, independent of their location and saving travel expenses and travel time.
Possible topics of CultureWaves webinars
- Effective intercultural communication
- Successful presentations for an international audience
- Successful global leadership
- Effective facilitation of online meetings
- Preventing intercultural misunderstandings
- Leading virtual teams successfully
… and many other topics.
Do you have specific needs?
CultureWaves tailors your webinars according to your current needs and business specific challenges.
How do you benefit from CultureWaves webinars?
- Stimulating and practice-orientated input on international collaboration
- Reflection on and exchange about challenges of intercultural collaboration
- Common understanding of key intercultural know-how
- Refreshing and reactivating existing know-how about intercultural communication and collaboration
- Recommendation for daily work practices
Embracing diversity: the CultureWaves’ team
The CultureWaves team consists of more than 120 qualified consultants and trainers with many years of international work experience in various sectors and positions.
Methodology and approach
CultureWaves offers behaviour-oriented training which is characterized by focussing on participant needs, interactive approaches and practical relevance.
You might also be interested in:
- Intercultural trainings
- Leadership development
- Blended learning
Make use of our experience and competence! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Since 1999, CultureWaves supports companies in their international business as well as in processes of change and internationalisation.
Benefit from the quality of our trainings!